Bleach Pain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Pain

The new Bleach based RP forum!(Every week new Logo)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amatsu Kusari

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amatsu Kusari

Amatsu Kusari Empty
PostSubject: Amatsu Kusari   Amatsu Kusari I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:23 pm

Name:Amatsu Kusari

Current Race: Shinigami

Rank: The Rank you are applying for (for high ranks PM Fuzaku or the top ranked in your race/division)

Age: Actual age is 872, appears to be in early thirties.

Hair color: Jet Black

Looks: He stands at least 6'0. His eye color would be a dark brown, his hair jet black. He also dones a necklace around the neck and collar bone that resembles the bottom jaw of a canine creature. As for his clothes, they resemble something like the ex-kido chief's haori/shinigami clothing. Some parts of it torn, charred, and having jagged edges around the sleeves and tail of his outfit.

--------------------
Personality: His old personality that disappeared once have now reared its beautiful face: A sense of justice, sometimes perverted, and even open to others and forgiving. Now in battle or to those he's vengeful against, he's cold and unwilling to open up to anyone. Even in battle, he will not give out his name or even speak to his opponent. The only time you would hear him speak is when he releases his zanpaktou.

In all seriousness, he is anti-social. It doesn't mean that he won't interact with others if he considers them a conrade or acquaintance. He won't hesistate to strike if he feels a strong sense of betrayal..even if the enemy were to switch sides, he will strike them down without mercy.

Dislikes: Those who look at him wrong, those who pose a threat, nasty looking food (unless it tastes good)

Crushes: Strength in women along with their beauty and brains.

--------------------

Skills/Abilities:
Vast Spiritual Pressure
Kido Expert
Master Swordsman
Analyst
Shunpo skill (Captain Level)
Garganta (Due to previous life of being an arrancar.)
Specialties: Reading, cooking, making sake and alchoholic drinks (ones he makes up).

History: Life as a human

As a human, there isn't much to say. He had a regular life..had an ok paying job, no kids, had a sweet girl by his side, the good life actually. But then..that was it. He couldn't remember anything..except slipping into a coma..then bump..his heart stopped beating. His death was so mysterious, he never stopped dreaming about the day he died.

Life as a shinigami:Hyroku And Amatsu

As a shinigami, he was first known as Hyroku. Not many known him, but to those that did knew that he was strong, perverted, and sometimes moody. He did have a lot of things going on..but other than that he was known for fighting alot whether it be verbally or physically. He found sick pleasure in this thought because it took his mind off the pain that went on in him inside that he never told except a select few. Until one faithful day..during his battle with the arrancar, he reached his limit..pushing himself too far in a battle he knew he couldn't win and died.

As Amatsu, Hyroku was reincarnated. It was later discovered after he was promoted to Grand Kido Chief that Hyroku was being manifested inside of him. This wasn't a bad thing, but brought back some bad memories which influenced several of his deciscions. He had switched sides when he thought that Central 46 was becoming rotten and decided later on to invade Soul Society. An Omen..or something wickedly disturbing occured within him and it wasn't Hyroku. Because Hyroku's spirit didn't go away completely, Amatsu's Soul chain wasn't his own and was unstably connected and was infected by a dark reiatsu. Once he died of a mysterious cause during the madness of the invasion, this dark reiatsu manifested itself in Hueco Mundo..and into chimera shapped hollow..the combination between a snake, scorpion, and dragon.

Life as a hollow and transition into an arrancar

After being a hollow, his mind flashed with so many horrific flash backs. He couldn't believe what happened..but then realized it wasn't completely his fault. He regretted killing Ichiro..the son of Kae and Ichiruki because of what he THOUGHT was right. The hollow cried..but nontheless moved on.He retained his knowledge from his life before becoming a hollow and even his reason. And so with that, it benefitted greatly and lived on as a hollow, quickly adapting into their cannabalistic ways and ate other hollow.

In the forest of menos, he tackled into a bunch of hollows and they piled up ontop of each other, forming a Menos Grande. And because Amatsu retained reason, he was the one in control..and became the great hollow itself with a unique mask. It was actually tinted in a sky blue with more than one socket for the eyes to peer through, long and slinted. It repeated the same process..eating...and eating. He was disguisted with himself, but that soon changed along with his body and hollow class into an adjuchas. It was a chimera, but this time more evolved..most of its body was that of a scorpion, but the head of a dragon..and had three tails:That of a scorpion, a dragon, and one that's actually a snake.

He gained the ability and the inteligence to transform into either one of these creatures..he grinned and opened up a hole to the world of the living. He flew at such high speeds as a dragon, swallowing up souls and humans as if his life depended on it. He crushed and devoured so many humans as a large scorpion, and snuck up on shinigamis and even more Pluses and hollows as a snake in complete stealth. He was so greedy and hungry for more souls..it drove him insane. Upon fighting another Adjuchas of much more power, he was almost on the brink of death again..but this one lacked inteligence.

Upon turning into a snake, it camoflauged into the background, slithering quickly as it could and tackled while simutaneously biting the neck of the adjuchas..it was over. Then Amatsu reverted to his original form, blazing with reiatsu while firing a proud cero towards the endless night sky of Hueco Mundo in the White Desert..he changed shape, looking a bit more humanoid. Bone cracking and reshaping..he was so fueled by the souls he consumed, he evolved into a Vasto Lorde.

He along with another few Vasto Lorde resided in the depths of the Forest of Menos. He didn't know what was the point of living anymore..was it for destruction? Fighting until he was satisfied? Hyroku was like this once..but he knew when to stop. He had a headache..he clenched his boney hand over his mask so hard that it cracked. Some of the mask went through his skin..and then that's when he pulled it off, ultimately transforming into an arrancar of such strength.

He resembled the cross of Hyroku and Amatsu, but with a more..malevolent appearance. He decided..that he wasn't those two anymore. He was something..more evil. He moved on..he named himself..Celeste Cadena (Spanish lit. Heavenly Chain) . But like all hollows, they are purified and sent to Rukongai. If lucky, they become a shinigami..and this fate was bestowed upon Celeste that has now reverted to Amatsu once again. This was his last chance.

If he were to die in the Gotei 13, then he knew that it would all be over..that is IF they allowed him to be in the Gotei 13. Of course, he tried to apply into the empty ranks of the new Gotei 13, hopefully trying to turn his life around and protect something that he once destroyed in his past life..karma can be a pain.

Sample Chapter: (I'm applying for Captain commander.)

The divisions he transferred through (Not in Chronological order. This was a past life before the new Gotei 13) were the Kido Corps, 13th division, 2nd Division, 3rd Division..and then finally his journey ended. Even after the supposed war, he went back to Soul Society after years of him missing from Central 46. They seem to claim that they've been looking for the missing shinigami ever since the war but he had a hard time believing them. He decided not to join a division even after he returned..but to find out that the divisions he transferred through had new captains, he grew cocky and somewhat upset..they were new and he didn't like them one bit. One by one, he went through his former divisions and challenged the captains to a duel..not for their captain spot, but as a test.

Though..most of the shinigami in Soul Society didn't approve of his behavior, but at the same time he slowly proved worthy to them as he experienced a rise in militia power. The Gotei 13 had an absent Captain Commander and it wasn't up for grabs at the time. His final person to challenge was the captain of Kido Corps. He didn't choose to reveal his name..and gave him the Alias "Unknown". Hyroku was greatly offended and attacked with no remorse but then restrained by a powerful kido.

He was trapped in six beams of light, struggling to break free but it was no use.

"Damnit..this is deja vu' for me..I never was good at kido or knew how to get around them."

The Kido Corps Chief pointed his staff at the forehead of Amatsu.

"Face it boy, you've been defeated..now surr-.."

Hyroku's figure quaked violently, shattering the rods of light like glass. His reiatsu erupted like a volcanoe which also blew the kido chief away.

"Hadou #31:Shakkaho!"

He launched a small glowing red ball of energy that impacted the ground infront of the kido chief.

"Is that all you got, boy?"

The chief stood there, looking around in the smoke caused by hado spell. He felt Amatsu's reiatsu and fired a Byakurai (White lightning) from his finger tip and heard a tear of clothing..he laughed and spat on the ground as a loud thud hits the ground.

"Fool..I told you that you were defeated!"

But then the tearing sound was actually Unknown's haori..an improvised distraction to leave the kido chief wide open as he shunpos infront of the man with his edge pressed against his adam's apple.

"Plague, Teikoku Sasori!"

His zanpaktou glew a hot white before an eruption of bright green reiatsu had engulfed the two in a powerful explosion that damn near killed the man. As the flash of light ended, his zanpaktou seem to be in its normal, sealed state and sheathed it into its respective scabbard. In the flash, the zanpaktou turned into a segmented blade made of a black chain with the tip of it resembling that of a scorpion. It broke into several pieces and shredded the chief with its sharp barrage. Nothing more was said and he still refused to join the Gotei 13 as a captain. An emergency meeting in Central 46 was immediately called in..an by right of office, Amatsu was hereby naminated and awaiting approval for being Captain Commander and the leader of the Gotei 13, or to merely be a captain.

It was a long day..
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Primera Espada
Hiruma

Character
Name: Hiruma Youichi

Amatsu Kusari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu Kusari   Amatsu Kusari I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:32 pm

APPROVED !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachp.rpg-board.net
Adrian
Tercero Espada

Character
Name: Adrian Cambiar

Amatsu Kusari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu Kusari   Amatsu Kusari I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:09 am

Holy Crap that was so awesome i wanted to cry because you reminded me there are still some hardcore roleplayers around.

YOU GET A COOKIE!!
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Kusari

Amatsu Kusari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu Kusari   Amatsu Kusari I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Whoa..didn't think it was that good. Thanks. By the way, do I get the Captain Commander spot? Or must I settle with something else? Either way is fine.
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Tercero Espada

Character
Name: Adrian Cambiar

Amatsu Kusari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu Kusari   Amatsu Kusari I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:09 pm

Jesus christ you can have the god spot if you want it, I approve as captain commander.
Back to top Go down
Fuzaku
Segunda Espada
Fuzaku

Character
Name: Fuzaku

Amatsu Kusari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu Kusari   Amatsu Kusari I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:38 am

Nice one.
And yes you will get the place Of CC because we are in need of roleplayers and we have many empty ranks!
Back to top Go down
https://bleachp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Amatsu Kusari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu Kusari   Amatsu Kusari I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amatsu Kusari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Pain :: Main Page :: Character Creation-
Jump to: